<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Saturday, December 20, 2003

White Stripes cover Blind Willie McTell

Here are some MP3's of the performances from the White Stripes Live on the World Cafe:

UPDATE MARCH 11, 2004: I've Removed the Songs from the site. I needed the space for some other things. If you're hurtin' to get a-hold of these songs, then email me, and I'll try to help.

VERY TEMPORARY!! BE CAREFUL DIRECT LINKING!! I'm just a small time blogger here!

Talkin' 'bout Detroit Bands.mp3 (no mention of Von Bondies)

White Stripes - Lord Send Me An Angel (A Blind Willie McTell cover)

White Stripes - I Wanna Be the Boy To Warm Your Mothers Heart.mp3

Talkin' 'bout Loretta Lynn.mp3 ("Sounds Like Someone Robbin' a Bank")

White Stripes - Mr. Cellophane.mp3 (Chicago the Musical cover)

Origin of Big Three Killed My Baby.mp3 ("What if I was Gay? Would you love me anyway?")

And I permalinked my own voice in my sidebar OVER THERE -->

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?