<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Von Bondies - Say it ain't so!

what i'm listening to Right Now: Moonglows - Hey Santa Claus
----------------------------------------

The Von Bondies website redesign! Another song from the new album is up! That makes three songs I've heard from the new album. I can't wait. Make sure to check the video for "Cmon, Cmon"

But, I did read this bit of disheartening news through the very great whatevs.org. Come to think of it, the Von Bondies do kinda come off as jerks in the video interview I posted a few days ago. The whole website is probably controlled by the corporation. The bondies probably don't have any input in it.

And I need to get on this RSS bandwagon. Supposed to tell you when your favorite blogs have been updated. I'd be gettin' emails every two seconds from whatevs.org. That guy's prolific as a mo-fo!

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?