<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, December 01, 2003

Raveonettes in Mono

what i'm listening to Right Now: Denali, the Instinct - Hold Your Breath
----------------------------------------------------

So, first of all, through Catchdubs.com I stumble onto this Denali Contest. Get your free MP3's there too!!
--------------------------

I took a trip up to Grandma's place in Wild Wonderful West Virginia this weekend. I copied my Raveonettes CD onto cassette tape for the car ride. But my 93 4cyl maroon Mustang has a busted tape deck. Only one set of speakers plays. So I end up only listening to the left track of the Stereo signal.

So I just wanted to say, that I think this album is better with just the left track. It's liked stripped down a bit, and I think it makes a good album even better.

So like, turn off your right channel next time you're listening to your favorite album and maybe it will be a pleasant surprise.

PS The Libertines song "the Boy Looked at Johnny" didn't sound good at all with just the left track playing.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?