<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Saturday, December 06, 2003

New CD's added to the arsenal

Just picked up at my local Independent music store:

Mando Diao - Bring 'em in $9.99 "Emerging Artist Price"

Tori Amos - Tales of a Librarian (2 disks + DVD videos) $14.99

My Morning Jacket - It still moves $11.99

Also got NME magazine the other week that had a cd of music with it. It included a new track from my beloved Von Bondies, and another Franz Ferdinand track. And a special someone sent me some live Yeah Yeah Yeah bootlegs that are SOOOOO Awesome!!!

I'm drowning in music here. I better stop so people will have things to buy me for Christmas.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?