<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Mouse Hunt (not the movie, but my life)

what i'm listening to Right Now: Bob Dylan, Bringing it All Back Home - Maggies Farm
-----------------------------------------

The Paige Davis reference yesterday made me want to post this song I wrote to sing at an open mike this past summer. It's called "Been Swearin' Too Often" and it's 100% autobiographical. It has a bit about Paige in it.

Matthew_Cox-Been_Swearin_Too_Often.mp3 (2.3MB=approx. 8 min download if you have 56K dialup)

And here is my version of I'm Waiting for my Man that I posted back in August. In case you missed it then.

Matthew_Cox-Im_Waiting_For_My_Man.mp3 (3.6MB=approx. 12 min download if you have 56k dialup)

And I have a mouse. I bought a humane trap, but I'm only giving him one more day to get in there, and then I'm Dcon'n the whole place.

While researching the "Mice Cube" I bought at Wal-Mart, I found this site, which is a great little read about one mans Mouse Hunt.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?