<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I'll Take the One on the Left

Another "actress would look better if they had some meat on 'em" post:


Go check out these pictures of Bridget Jones at anise.blogspot.

I'm not one of those scrawny guys that likes the big girls. I love a petite princess as much as the next guy, but comparing these girls side by side, I'll take cleavage over cheek bones anyday.

I hope she doesn't get THAT skinny again. Someplace in the middle please. I like Slender, but not Skinny, you know?

PS you can tell by those bony, but flabby arms (skinny Renee) that she lost the weight by not eating. If she had lost it with healthy eating and healthy exercise she'd look better. Like a Ashley Williams (Look at those healthy, puffy cheeks). Fit, not just scrawny.

Or, Paige Davis:


And Please, someone get/make me this T-shirt for Christmas!! (In a small for that snug, indie rock, people will think I'm wearing it Ironically, even though it's 100% sincere look).

UPDATE (4:07pm): Whoa!! I was be-bopin' along through the "Blogs I Recommend" section of my links. And I have a new thing where I click whatevs.org last because everytime I go there, I get to readin' and clicking their links. They update novella's every few minutes so there is always some time spent reading. (I should put them last in the list I suppose).

Well, So i skipped whatevs on the way down, and went straight to the great anise.blogspot. Saw the renee picture and decided I had to comment on it. So I posted the entry below.

Then I go back and click on Whatevs.org and I see they they Totally Agree on the Renee score.

I Am Not Alone!

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?