<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Damn Deer Don't Dare Walk in Front of Me



Grr!! Watch out you deer!
_____

Day in the life of the last day in the life of a deer. Location: Nicholas County West Virginia


Gettin' the Game Plan Together at the Drennen Dairy Bar 6:15am.


Breaker, Breaker, You gotta smokey on your backdoor. Come on back at me. Over.


Here's what I had for lunch and what I look like eating lunch.


MMM!! Blueberry Pie!! I love roughing it in the woods!!


Be Verwy Quiet, I'm hunting wabbits! I mean Deer.


I never saw a thing the whole time I was out in the woods!! Stupid Deer! Where were they hiding?

But I had a good time. And not for lack of trying, but no deer lost their lives on my trip.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?