<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Christmas Cleanup & Walmart Music Service

what i'm listening to Right Now: The Warlocks, Pheonix Album - Hurricane Heart Attack
----------------------------------------

Whew! I cleaned up this Christmas! I can't wait to play with all my new toys, and listen to all my new CD's!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that my former employer, the evil Wal-mart is selling songs for 88 cents! In wma (Microsoft) format. Read Wired.com's article on it.

totally web-based too. Just go to their website.

Walmart is taking over the world. But don't worry, they'll only be around another 50 years or so. January 1st begins the first year of my 50 year Walmart elimination plan. So don't worry, I'll put an end to them

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?