<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Beasties vs Odd Todd

what i'm listening to Right Now: The Strokes, Room on Fire - Reptillia
----------------------------------------

I was over at Odd Todd yesterday checking to see what's up with him. He's got a Beastie Boys circa '87 story to tell us. Go Check it out.

Odd Todd is fun-ay. Got his book the week it came out. It's fun-ay. 82% fun-ay to be exact. Hope I never get laid off myself, but if I do, I have the book. See the cartoon sales pitch if you want. (it's big. dialup has to wait a long time).

Play his simon-like Mepnosis game. Takes a little bit to download on dial-up. Be patient.

He also posts a free mp3 every Thurs. This week is Television - Friction.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?