<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

No one cares. Or do they?

what i'm listening to Right Now: The Warlocks - Jam of the Warlock
_________________________

Aye-aye mates! Britney's back with a new album which means Media-Blitz!!

Oye! What in the H is she wearing!! I wonder why she never turns her back to the camera.

Is she in control of her publicity machine??

ITEM: Britney says "Not Today, not Tomorrow, not ever!!" to Today show. Pink gets dumped by Today show, she says, "Shoot, I don't need no stinking Today show. I'm going to Good Morning America!"

Oh, I don't care. I don't care. Why do we all care?

But I might actually buy that Pink album.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?