<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Lonely Movie Time

what i'm listening to Right Now: Staple Singers - Let's Do It Again
_________________________

The other day Jaime and the girls went up to Richmond for, ahm, John Mayer. They said, "It was fine."

Dear Mr. Mayer,

It is not a good sign when someone describes your concert as "fine."

sincerely, Matthew

I didn't go to the concert. I went to a rock n roll club called Nanci Raygun. But it was closed. They said they'd be open when I called that afternoon, but they weren't open by 8:30 when I got there.

Instead I drove all up and down Monument Ave. admiring the, ahm, monuments.



See? I was driving the roundabout and took the picture. Not a safe driving idea.



Where are all the people at in this Town?? I guess they were all at the John Mayer show.

I stumbled onto this old theatre called The Westhampton. It was was showing "Shattered Glass" which I wanted to see.



Cool Lobby, huh? That's the popcorn counter to the left.

It used to have a balcony, but they converted the balcony to a second screen. It was so Crowded!!



Two more people showed up a little while later. And....the movie was really good, so you should see it

__________________

Well, I'm off on the hunt for the rest of the weekend. Don't eat too much today.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?