<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Strokes Day

what i'm listening to Right Now: Patty Griffin, 1000 Kisses - Rain
---------------------------------------

Well it's Strokes day. The new album is out. I'm going to try to pick it up in Williamsburg at Plan 9. Gotta support my local music place where they sell music at. I've been debating whether to pick up The Sounds new one, or the Shins new one while I'm there.

Man I got a big meeting coming up so I'm in my LLBean orange shirt from the Outlet Mall. $4.79.

Pitchfork weighs in on the Strokes.

Next Monday, Nov 3rd, Sarah McLachlan is supposed to be on Letterman.

Tomorrow is Patty Griffin in Richmond. Julie and I still haven't figured out what we are wearing.

Next week Rooney and The Sounds!

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?