<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Friday, October 03, 2003

October/November is Live Music Month

what i'm listening to Right Now: White Stripes, De Stijl - You're Pretty Good Lookin (for a girl)
----------------------------------------

(Shows in bold are ones I've already bought tickets for. Still debating if I'll make it to these others)


Tuesday, Ben and I are headed up to Charlottesville to see the Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players at Starr Hill (which is the same AWESOME place I saw Richie Havens in).

Oct. 11 is the Tidewater Traditional Arts Festival which looks interesting.

Oct. 12 is the Regina Spektor (AWESOME), Kings of Leon, and the Strokes in Baltimore. Very exciting.


Oct. 13 is Michelle Branch at the Norva. I really want to see her. I'm a little embarrassed, but I like her. But the price is to steep with all these other shows. Plus it's my Dad's birthday. Rather spend the cash on him.

Oct. 14 is Justin Timberlake at the Norva. 21 and up only. Fifty-Five dollars!! Talk about steep. Instead I'll be up in Richmond to see the Black keys at Alley Katz.

Oct. 22 is Denali at Alley Katz.

Oct 29 is the Patty Griffin in Richmond!! Jules and I are going together. She's the one that turned me on to Patty Griffin.

Nov. 5 is Rooney and the Sounds at the Norva. FINALLY some cool bands come to the Norva!

Nov 17 I can't be sure, but according to Nanci Raygun's (in Richmond) website Broadcast are doing a show there. Broadcast's website doesn't mention it, but they are in DC the day before, so it makes sense that they would then come down the road for a Richmond show the next day. I hope they come to Richmond!






<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?