<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Modern Age is Out.

what i'm listening to Right Now: Kimya Dawson, Im Sorry That Sometimes Im Mean - Talking Ernest
_________________________

O.K. Just when I was getting my Links revamped, Miss Modernage gets all high and mighty. I think Anise says it good here.

GarageDream is in!! I've had GarageDream in my bookmarks folder for-eva, so it's about time I linked it.

**Strokes are on Conan every Teusday in NOVEMBER!! I previously said it was October and I've stayed up late tonight to watch it, and it's not November!! I guess that's why they are not on tonight.

**Denali in Richmond next Wens. Who's going with me?

** Check it out. Just added a "Local Shows" area. It might be a hassle to keep updated, but I'll try.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?