<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Listen to Room On Fire RIGHT NOW LEGALLY!

what i'm listening to Right Now: Strokes, Room on Fire - I Can't Win
-----------------------------------------

Well I've promoted Lisa to Best Friend and moved Doug to Sister-in-Law, cause she told me that the entire Room on Fire album by the Strokes is online at MTV.com.

Here it is! Totally legal! If you like what you hear, support the artist.

Oh, and this is for Anise who posted this picture out the window of her office. Well, no one has a more horrible office space than I do. I took a picture myself:

Out Office Window

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?