<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Just redid my Links

I've spent a bit of my lunch hour updating my links.

Non-rock-n-roll ones:

I've added a great blog I discovered through Losingmyedge.com that I really, really enjoy. It's not Rock-n-Roll exactly, but really well done anyway. It's called Top of the Shelf. And I really like it.

In the same vein, Flizzum Flopp is another one that is full of little bits of life that bring a smile to my face (Full Disclosure: Flizzum and I are former lovers).

I've added this Make Up Your Mind one too. I've been hitting it daily for a bit, we'll see if it holds my interest.

Music Related Links:

And yes, I've finally caved and added the Modernage. Hate to build up "their" ego with yet another link to "their" site, but it is a good read.

I've also modified the links in the "daily blogs" section to open in the same window as this one. I like the links to pop up in different windows in the body of the text, and on the band links so that you can keep reading this site, but on the "daily blogs" I want to be able to hit them all and just give a quick back and run down 'em. I used to do this at Jinners, but it was time to stop suckling the teat of mama Jin. Now I can pop on my own site and run down my favorite Bloggers everyday, with no middle-persons.

Finally, I've added Regina Spektor to the links area because her and Nellie McKay aren't really well known yet and you can't really buy their stuff in the national stores (I live out here in the "real world" remember), but both are very worth listening to.


<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?