<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Sunday, October 19, 2003

ITunies RockaRoonies

Yo!!! Just saw Magdalene Sisters. Shizzam, that was downer.

But Britney is about to be on Saturday Night Live. Who will she make out with this time?

Justin Timberlake stopped by the house the other day. Not really, but he visited all these charities in Norfolk before his show at the Norva. I kinda wanted to see him live after that HILARIOUS Saturday Night Live episode of last week. That was a great one. Based on his performance in that show, I'm now think Justin is not that bad.

Outkast is the coolest rock-n-roll band in America right now. Maybe not. I don't know. Slate says as much here.

I spend my Saturday mornings drinking fresh ground Mocha Java blend and watching VH1's top 20 countdown. I don't usually follow crappy music, but I try to catch VH1's countdown just to see a few videos. I saw Outkast's new one. Groovy. Can't get that song outta my head.

And I downloaded the new iTunes for windows today. I am very impressed. You can sample stuff and buy single tracks. I haven't downloaded anything yet, but I will!!

Of course, you should support your local independent record store first and foremost, but iTunes has it's place.

Oh, since I started typing this, Britney came on SNL and, am I wrong, or was she lip syncing! It was REALLY, REALLY obvious!!

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?