<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Saturday, September 13, 2003

what i'm listening to Right Now: Buzzcocks, Mojo Mag. Punk Compilation - Orgasm Addict
----------------------------------------

American Splendor

Got this cool promotional button at the Naro last night. LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!

--------------------------------------

Oh, after the first listen, I didn't love the new Strokes single 12:51, (downloaded from their website), but later that same night, that little guitar/organ part that duels with Julian's vocals keep creeping into my brain. I listened to it again the next day like 20 times! I really like it! I hate to shill out the Hype, but that's a darn good tune!

AND I got tickets to see the Strokes AND the Kings of Leon in Baltimore. That's a 4-5 hour ride up, but, hey, that's the sacrifices that have to be made out here in the Real World.

Oh and there is a new Longwave song up on the Longwave website!

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?