<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

what i'm listening to Right Now: Bob Dylan - Don't Look Back (movie)
---------------------------------------

Up in the corner of my computer screen 23 year old Bob Dylan is in London, singing It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) at the Royal Albert Hall.

Last night I was driving home from Williamsburg and listened to this song on cassette twice in a row.

This morning I was going down Jinners "Peeps" list and noticing the Britney Rolling Stone captures. It reminded me to go look for a Nelly McKay blurb that is supposed to be in the Hillary Duff article of the Jimi Hendrix covered one. I didn’t find the blurb on the Rolling Stone website, but I stumbled on this:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=18618 Read the third sentence from the end.

Weird that I've been so obsessed with this song and here is this writer recommending it.

Here is a legal 45 second streaming clip I got off of bobdylan.com.

Learn to play it on your own guitar.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?