<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

what i'm listening to Right Now: Bob Dylan, Live 1966 - Visions of Johanna
---------------------------------------

The clouds have arrived and the wind is beginning to pick up. I've got the porch swing in the house, the trash cans in the shed, and the motorcycles in the sunroom. I have to waterproof this nice computer when the big stuff starts comin' down. I've done all I can do for now.

I assume the power will be out for a while so I'll be offline for a few days. Email is already down, and my New York Siren Festival pictures are broken till the University comes back online next week.

Till we meet again!




<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?