<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Friday, August 29, 2003

what i'm listening to Right Now: Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Fever to Tell - Modern Romance
---------------------------------------

Well that britdonnatina kiss stunk of the funk of "pleasetalkaboutmeagain-itis" and sweet-marie did they say something about the radio playing the same old song! Thank you Madonna for "standing up for us" Yeah right.

Salon gives the best take of the VMA's

---------------------------------------

Going on Vacation for all next week. Won't have any internet to play with so I'll post again when I get back. In the meantime, go through the Archives and start at my first post and read all the way through in chronological order. Find out more about me.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?