<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, August 25, 2003

what i'm listening to Right Now: Bob Dylan, Live at the BBC 1965 (bootleg) - Tambourine Man
--------------------------------------

Well well well, it's about time Nellie McKay took some time out of her busy recording schedule to mail me my damn demo cd! I've been waiting for it for a good bit. Now it's here and it's awfully good. The envelope that the cd came has a peta.org sticker on it. Hey Nellie, come do a show in Norfolk! This is where PETA headquarters is, and I want a makeup for the show I missed back during my New York trip.
-------------------------------------

Boggs


Well the Boggs show was so Awesome! Here are some more pictures (hosted offsite but taken by me or Sweet Jaime. Pics will open in same window and are big. I have to figure out some way to shrink 'em down. Sorry dial-uppers.):

The boggs did their own sound check.

Drummer Bogg with youngest Boggs fan.

Show Time! pic 1 --- pic 2 --- pic 3 --- pic 4 --- pic 5

MoHawk Fan!

Bearded Guy just a pickin fool!

Quoting the lead singer "It's a good thing we have the barricade" I thought I'd crap myself laughing so hard.

You see, it was funny because it was not crowded at all. See this dirty Hippie had plenty of room to dance like he was at a Phish concert.

And this girl had plenty of room to drink from either of her bud light bottles. And she wasn't holding one for her boyfriend, they were all hers.

Oh, and I wondered why I was hankerin' for a Coca-Cola the whole show. God Bless Capitalism!!

And drummer Bogg was nice enough to sign some autographs.


<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?