<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

WHAT AN ADVENTURE!!!!

I'm destroyed! Physically and Mentally! I must have walked 25 miles!!

My legs aren't working anymore. The backs of my thighs. The top of my calves. My ankles are swollen.

I saw a guy get knocked out in a gang fight, got asked if I wanted to "Party" by a 50 year old lady at 4 in the morning on 42nd street, and found out that my beloved Hipsters are kinda selfish.

I can't write about it now. Too much happened. I need to recover. I stayed up over 24 hours in New York City!!! That alone is wild enough, but throw on all the stuff I did and saw, and....WOW!! WHAT AN ADVENTURE!!

In the meantime, cause I know you're excited, here are some NYC bloggers who have pictures of the bands and such:

jinners This site is cool. She checks out bands every night of her life!! Good bands too. Cause she lives in NYC. This the whole point of my blog. Those of us who live in the "Real World" don't have it as good. But good for her, and THANK YOU jinners for letting me live vicariously through your GREAT website!

drewbacca He has cool pics. Click on the Siren Festival link. I like his pictures the best of the blogger sites I saw today. Mostly of him and his cute girlfriends hanging out on the beach. And his band pictures are not from the press pit ala Jinners so you get to see the crowd’s perspective. PS The Dirtbombs were AMAZING, and so is Marissa. He has nice pictures of both.

divestar Lots of the bands close up.

I’m Losing my Edge Couple of good shots of the bands, and a little review of the show.

Garage Dream Great write up of his Siren experience.

Alright that's enough to hold you over.

Oh, yeah, I wanted to post this cute thing I saw on yper-sound's blog: Lucas, the world's youngest rock journalist, interviews the white stripes.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?