<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Friday, July 18, 2003

Tonight I Ride! My trusted steed: Greyhound Bus Lines. I hope I have a good time. I hope I have a safe time. If I don't make it back, please know I sacrificed for the Cause. The Cause: ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!

P.S. I figured out how to burn Nellie McKay's (pronounced "MicKai") songs from the WFUV radio show to MP3 and I loaded it on my old school portable MP3 player (1st Generation RCA K@zoo, 32mb + 64 Meg MMC card = VALUE). I also figured out how to make WMA files which are smaller so I can fit more onto my player.

My Playlist (In order):

Nellie McKay, Live at WFUV (MP3):

Sorry
I Want to Get Married
Inner Peace
Total Guys (Oh We Oh)
Manhatten Ave.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Fever to Tell (WMA):

Rich
Date With the Night
Man
Tick
Black Tongue
Pin
(I didn't put "Cold Light", or "No No No" because of space, and they're the weakest tracks)
Maps
Y Control
Modern Romance (there is a hidden track as part of this too)

Longwave, The Strangest Things (WMA):

Wake Me When it's Over
Everywhere You Turn
Pool Song
I Know It's Coming Someday
Meet Me at the Bottom
Can't Feel A Thing
Tidal Wave
The Ghosts Around You
All Sewn up Exit
Strangest Things
Day Sleeper

Beth Orton, various tracks (MP3):

Feel to Believe (2nd album "Central Reservation")
Thinking About Tomorrow (3rd album "Daybreaker")
She Cries Your Name (1st album "Trailer Park")
Sweetest Decline (2nd album "Central Reservation")
Bobby Gentry (B side to "Concrete Sky" single)
Anywhere (3rd album "Daybreaker")

Liars, They Threw Us All in a Trench and Stuck a Monument on Top (MP3):

Mr. You're On Fire Mr.

Velvet Underground, Loaded: Fully Loaded Edition (WMA):

Sweet Jane (full length version)
Oh! Sweet Nuthin'

Keep me in you prayers, and I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?