<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, June 16, 2003

Well, it's official. I'm headed down out to see the Ben Harper/Jack Johnson show in Portsmouth tonight. That is, if tickets are available at the door. I'm not giving ticketmaster their so-called “convenience fee”! At least, I won’t be for this show. I’ll risk the sell-out.

I don’t know how to feel about these two guys. They have some catchy singles, but it’s a little too laid back when I try to listen to the albums. I’m guessing that the live versions of these same songs will be better. Plus, the inevitable, ironic acoustic cover of a rock song should be interesting (I’m guessing that at least one of these will pop up, but I could be wrong).

Review to come!

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?